Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7104 Brick Slope Path, Austin
Immaculate move-in ready home in the 78744! Great location just 9 miles to downtown, nearby ABIA, COTA, McKinney Falls State Park & more. Bright & open layout with awesome natural lighting, high ceilings, 2nd bedroom/flex room down, & bonus room up. Gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, & large center island that opens to living room. Over-sized 1st flr master suite & luxurious bath. Large backyard & covered patio! Walk to Bryant Park with incredible community amenities.
- MLS® #9781184
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,754
- Year Built2016
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesClub House, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Courtyard
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address7104 Brick Slope Path
- SubdivisionEaston Park
- Zip Code78744
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDel Valle ISD
- ElementaryNewton Collins
- HighDel Valle
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 5th, 2020 at 3:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.