Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11107 Yucca Dr, Austin
Pre-inspected, low taxes, gorgeous mature trees, natural light, modern chef's kitchen, REAL wood floors, highly desired schools... if these are a few of your favorite things, this 4/2 home on nearly 1/2 acre is a must!
- MLS® #7823735
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,169
- Year Built1979
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Rear, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address11107 Yucca Dr
- SubdivisionWesthill Estates Sec 01
- Zip Code78759
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Indoor Utilities, Skylight
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Heater Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryLaurel Mountain
- MiddleCanyon Vista
Property Listed by: JP and Associates Realtors
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 31st, 2020 at 6:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.