Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1200 Haskell St #b, Austin
Beautiful new build minutes from downtown, Lady Bird Lake, and a plethora of popular restaurants and shops, contemporary home situated on a corner lot. Detail-oriented design with lots of windows giving exceptional natural lighting throughout. Great space with custom cabinets, thoughtful modern finishes, and a prime East Austin urban location in 78702. Endless restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, nightlife, jogging trails, kayaking, biking and festivals all within walking distance of your home!
- MLS® #7809279
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking1 Car Carport, Entry-Front
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Corner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address1200 Haskell St #b
- RegionAustin - East
- SubdivisionFree & Williams
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: DEN Property Group
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 18th, 2019 at 8:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.