Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1937 Rue De St Tropez #16, Austin
Rare opportunity for BOAT DOCK with lift on Lake Austin. Dock included in list price. Mandatory Boat Owners Assoc. w/ $1800. annual dues. Multi story unit with private stone patio, 1st floor covered deck, 3rd floor uncovered deck, 4th floor covered balcony w/views all in a gated community in Westlake Hills.Large open rooms with natural light, high ceilings, a home office area, wet bar and 2 covered parking spaces. Community amenities include pool/hot tub, gazebo and private boat club social area.
- MLS® #7380402
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,390
- Year Built1986
- Style1st Floor Entry, Elevator, End Unit, Multi-level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, Common Grounds, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Lake Privileges, Pool-Community, Spa/Hot Tub, Underground Utilities, Sundeck
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Not Available, Phone on Property, Underground
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved
- ViewCreek/Stream, Greenbelt, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Child Gate/Fence, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Uncovered, Deck, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Enclosed, Dock
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Private Road, Wooded
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address1937 Rue De St Tropez #16
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionSt Tropez Condo
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Elevator, French Doors, Pocket Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Stainless Steel, Trash Compactor, Water Heater Electric, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Radiant
- CoolingCentral Air, See Agent
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 1937 Rue De St Tropez #16, Austin, TX (MLS® #7380402)
|Price Reduced from $799,900 to $775,000|
Property Listed by: Amick & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 21st, 2019 at 7:31am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.