Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2300 Rundell Pl, Austin
Mid century modern located in one of Austin’s most walkable locations. One of a kind architecture & recipient of multiple architectural awards, this 1950 A.D. Stenger was restored w/ new interiors (2009) & an award winning addition coined the 'transformer room' (2016) by MJ Neal. Internal courtyards & sliding gates offer full privacy, while the "transformer"' room offers a connection to the neighborhood. Well placed windows & skylights provide an abundance of natural light & views of the sky & tree line.
- MLS® #6823393
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,199
- Year Built1950
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking1 Car Carport, Off Street
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Storage
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofSee Agent
- Address2300 Rundell Pl
- SubdivisionStenger A D Add
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Skylight, See Agent
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBarton Hills
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 2300 Rundell Pl, Austin, TX (MLS® #6823393)
|Price Reduced from $1,295,000 to $1,270,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,350,000 to $1,295,000|
Property Listed by: DEN Property Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 1st, 2020 at 2:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.