Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2914 Hampton Rd, Austin
**Available for Aug 2021 Move-In**Just 1 block frm UT Law School & mins frm downtown, this gorgeous remodel will take your breath away. Natural light streams through windows that surround every side of the home. Gleaming hardwood floors, Galaxy granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & modern fixtures w/ a vintage feel make this a unique & classy space. Positioned on a corner lot, the large shady back yard is perfect for entertaining or quiet evenings enjoying the mild Texas weather.
- MLS® #6822886
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,071
- Year Built1948
- UtilitiesAbove Ground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff Street, Parking Permit Required
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Private BackYard, Gutters Partial, Porch-Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address2914 Hampton Rd
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Built-in Book Cases, French Doors, Pocket Doors, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Respace LLC
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 26th, 2020 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.