Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3001 Cedar St #112, Austin
Beautiful wood flooring through out. Spacious rooms to accommodate large furniture. Large master, Lots of natural light. Balcony off the living room. Tall ceilings. No pets allowed. Two reserved covered parking spaces. Gated complex. Pre-lease for Fall 2020.
- MLS® #6673804
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage842
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style2nd Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, Gated Parking, Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered
- Address3001 Cedar St #112
- SubdivisionBenchmark Condo Amd
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesIn-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric, Stackable Washer/Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Property Management Of Texas
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 26th, 2020 at 8:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.