Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
803 S College St, Georgetown
The John Leavell House, Circa 1880-National Register of Historic Places, Queen Anne Architecture. Restored to its full grandeur it must have held for Georgetown residents during those first few years! Full restoration and additions were complete in 2010, mixing the old with the new and secretive. The kitchen received modern touches with a large island, new cabinetry, granite with stainless appliances. A second-story master bathroom, walk-in closet, and elevator was added, 3rd floor secret library as well.
- MLS® #5971268
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6,411
- Year Built1880
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDoor-Single, Garage, 2 Car Carport, Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk, Security Lighting
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco, Wood Shingle
- Address803 S College St
- SubdivisionClamps Add
- Zip Code78626
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, In-Law Plan, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Elevator
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom, Dining Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictGeorgetown ISD
- MiddleCharles A Forbes
Property Listed by: Cavalier Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 20th, 2019 at 6:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.