Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
814 Jacksdaw Dr, Austin
With its open & airy layout, designer kitchen, custom lighting & outdoor areas to enjoy the amazing sunrise or sunsets, you will love this breathtaking Taylor Morrison Meridian model hill country home. The combined kitchen/family/dining room provides an open & inclusive feel. The kitchen features a large pantry, plenty of prep space and top end appliances. Dining room offers plenty of space & the back deck overlooks the picturesque greenbelt. Large lot has plenty of space for outdoor activities & privacy.
- MLS® #5659885
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,690
- Year Built2017
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Common Grounds, Grill, Jogging/Biking Path, Planned Social Activities, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Underground Utilities, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Electronic Payments
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking2 Car Carport, Attached, Covered, Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewGreenbelt, Hill Country
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt, Drought Tolerant Landscaping, Interior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address814 Jacksdaw Dr
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionReunion Ranch Ph Three Sec One
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementarySycamore Springs
- MiddleSycamore Springs
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 814 Jacksdaw Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #5659885)
|Price Reduced from $585,000 to $569,000|
|Price Reduced from $600,000 to $585,000|
|Price Reduced from $625,000 to $600,000|
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 17th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.