Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7304 Potters Trl, Austin
Call Agent for showing. Give one hour notice to make sure tenant can be home for showing. Beautiful 4 bedroom house in Milwood area. Easy access to major roads. Nice back yard patio with great trees for entertainment.
- MLS® #5453313
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,162
- Year Built1986
- AmenitiesPool-Community, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Outbuildings
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Vinyl Siding
- Address7304 Potters Trl
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- Zip Code78729
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Cook Top Electric, Double Oven, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
Property Listed by: Tree Realty, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 18th, 2019 at 12:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.