Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4009 Idalia Dr, Austin
Spacious 1-story brick home on Greenbelt is ready for a new family. Features 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, family room w/fireplace, office, formal living room, & formal dining room. Washer & Dryer Available. Stunning backyard showcases a large patio that opens to the Greenbelt. Features 3-car garage w/lots of cabinets and shed in backyard for storage. Great family neighborhood w/community pool & park. Convenient to Mopac(Loop 1),Barton Creek Mall, Downtown Austin & Zilker Park. Available immediately! No Pets
- MLS® #4844551
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,309
- Year Built1993
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Grounds, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Door Opener, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Open, Gutters Partial, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address4009 Idalia Dr
- SubdivisionOak Creek Parke Sec 04
- Zip Code78749
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, Master Downstairs
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Single Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Price Change History for 4009 Idalia Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #4844551)
|Price Reduced from $2,995 to $2,895|
|Price Reduced from $3,095 to $2,995|
Property Listed by: Austin Options Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 1st, 2020 at 10:46pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.