Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #4529694
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,572
- Year Built2020
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesDog Park, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Pet Amenities, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas Available, Underground
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered
- Lot DescriptionSee Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address4812 Star Jasmine Dr
- RegionAustin - East
- Subdivision51 East
- Zip Code78723
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryPecan Springs
Price Change History for 4812 Star Jasmine Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #4529694)
|Price Increased from $439,635 to $441,635|
|Price Increased from $430,530 to $439,635|
Property Listed by: Impact Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 21st, 2020 at 9:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.