Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11900 Fm 1660, Hutto
The Teggeman House is a Princess Anne Victorian built in the 1890’s situated on the country side just north of Austin. Twenty three acres with huge Pecan trees and backs up to Cottonwood Creek and Brushy Creek. The property is a paradise close the city. Located on the property in addition to the 1890 Victorian is a 1920’s area farm house and a pavilion. The perfect place for an Air BNB, wedding venue or bed and breakfast!
- MLS® #4258622
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,300
- Year Built1890
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuildings, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Playscape, Waterfall
- Lot DescriptionRolling
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address11900 Fm 1660
- SubdivisionMasillon Farley Surv Abs 238
- Zip Code78634
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, In-Law Plan
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Ice Maker, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stove Commercial Grade
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesDining Room, Bedroom, Formal Living
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHutto ISD
- ElementaryRay Elementary
Property Listed by: Watters International Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 30th, 2020 at 11:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.