Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12200 Alderbrook Dr #a, Austin
Clean, nice, spacious 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom 2 story duplex with 1 car garage and storage building.Spacious living area with fireplace and 1/2 bath downstairs, granite counters in kitchen and baths. All upstairs bedrooms each with it's own bathroom and nice covered porch. Indoor utility room with washer and dryer connections. Anderson high school. close to The Domain, St. David's North hospital, shopping (HEB), restaurants and major employers. Near Mopac and Parmer Lane
- MLS® #3176690
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,385
- Year Built1984
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Reserved, Attached
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address12200 Alderbrook Dr #a
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionVillage At Walnut Creek Ph 02 Sec 18
- Zip Code78758
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Gas, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBurnet Mdl.
Property Listed by: Mary Sheffield Real Estate
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 24th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.