Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11515 Sandy Loam Trl, Austin
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!! BRAND NEW LAMINATE FLOORS throughout home. New Interior Paint! Attractive desirable neighborhood with great parks and acclaimed RRISD Schools: Anderson Mill, Grisham Middle and Westwood High. Easy access to FM620, HWY183, and 45 Toll. Single story 3Bd/2bath, open floor plan with large family room, vaulted ceiling and fireplace. Nice over size master bedroom w/ two closets. Great opportunity for first time home-buyer, investor looking for a rental or flip property.
- MLS® #2207445
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,476
- Year Built1980
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, 3+ Reserved, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Sidewalk, Curbs
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address11515 Sandy Loam Trl
- SubdivisionVillage 09 At Anderson Mill
- Zip Code78750
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Exhaust Fan Recirculating
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleNoel Grisham
Property Listed by: eXp Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 20th, 2019 at 10:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.