Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6811 Langston Dr, Austin
Great one story home in Riverbend at University Hills. Home is well maintained home and loved by owners.
- MLS® #2092421
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,650
- Year Built1965
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community, Park
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingEntry-Front, Outside
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address6811 Langston Dr
- SubdivisionRiverbend Sec 1 At Universityh
- Zip Code78723
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Electric, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleBertha Sadler Means
- HighLyndon B Johnson
Property Listed by: Monumental Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 22nd, 2019 at 5:46pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.