Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Deer Crossing Ln, Wimberley
Beautiful home on Blanco River w/ 109+' of river frontage. Gorgeous kitchen w/ views of Blanco from every window, open to Family Room, wall of glass doors overlooks Blanco, large deck extends length of house w/ amazing views. High speed internet & cable. Master w/ 2 closets & bonus room. Huge walk-in shower in Master Bath. Utility/Laundry room. Detached 2 car oversized garage. Got a little water in 2015 flood. Adj lot available as separate purchase w/ add'l 112' of River Ftg.
- MLS® #2050450
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,834
- Year Built2016
- AmenitiesNest Thermostat
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Internet-WiFi
- ParkingDetached, Door-Multi, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake/River, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Security Lighting, See Agent, Sidewalk, Storage, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionOpen, Sloped, Wooded
- Construction1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type, See Agent
- Address110 Deer Crossing Ln
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionRiverledge Estate
- Zip Code78676
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, See Agent, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Downdraft, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWimberley ISD
Price Change History for 110 Deer Crossing Ln, Wimberley, TX (MLS® #2050450)
|Price Reduced from $630,000 to $625,000|
|Price Reduced from $634,000 to $630,000|
|Price Reduced from $635,000 to $634,000|
|Price Reduced from $649,995 to $635,000|
|Price Reduced from $699,995 to $649,995|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Increased from $699,900 to $699,995|
|Price Reduced from $724,000 to $699,900|
Property Listed by: Daybreak Real Estate, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 11th, 2019 at 5:01am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.