Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1407 Newfield Ln, Austin
Remodeled 3 bed/2 bath home in Enfield! This charming home features beautiful, original features with clean, modern updates. Enjoy hardwood floors, arched doorways, open kitchen / breakfast area with SS appliances and a wine fridge and designer finished throughout. The master bed features an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and views of the backyard. The large backyard is complete with a covered patio,beautiful pool & outdoor kitchen area w/gas grill,mini fridge, sink and fire pit.
- MLS® #1704355
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,466
- Year Built1942
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking1 Car Carport, Off Street
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Private BackYard, Storage Building
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1407 Newfield Ln
- SubdivisionEnfield H
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Ceiling-Cathedral
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Cook Top Gas, Dryer, Disposal, Wine Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBedroom, See Agent
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 18th, 2019 at 9:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.