Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1043 W Bell St, Bartlett
Great home! Very large lot for space to spreadout. Large bedrooms, nice layout with an additional room that could be used as an office, playroom, television room. Needs some updating, but would make a great first home.
- MLS® #1436352
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,860
- Year Built1978
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity on Property, Internet-Cable
- Parking Spaces6
- Parking2 Car Carport, 2 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Outbuildings, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Open, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address1043 W Bell St
- SubdivisionArb Bartlett
- Zip Code76511
- Interior FeaturesNone
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Heatilator
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBartlett ISD
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Associates Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 6th, 2020 at 9:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.