Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1955 County Road 103, Georgetown
New Price!This unique and amazing retreat home is located adjacent to the San Gabriel River. Placed with perfection on this private gated 14-acre horse ranch. Panoramic river views overlooking your negative edge pool, are just a few of the stress releasing features of this gorgeous home. Enjoy all your privacy. A pre-plumbed slab allows for the easy addition of a casita/pool house or MIL suite you have been dying to have. Only 30 minutes from Austin airport, and 10 minutes from Georgetown square.
- MLS® #1220417
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,813
- Year Built2005
- StyleMulti-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingGarage, Attached, Door-Multi, Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- ViewFields, Lake/River, Panoramic, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, Heated, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Barn/Stable, Deck, Gutters Full, Horse Facilities, Hot Tub, Patio-Covered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Open, Stream On Lot, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer, Stucco
- Address1955 County Road 103
- SubdivisionRanches of Sonterra
- Zip Code78626
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-Cathedral, Crown Molding, French Doors, Walk-In Closet, Plantation Shutters, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Convection Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Heater Electric, Home Automation System, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictGeorgetown ISD
- ElementaryAnnie Purl
- MiddleJames Tippit
- HighEast View
Price Change History for 1955 County Road 103, Georgetown, TX (MLS® #1220417)
|Price Reduced from $1,950,000 to $1,900,000|
|Price Increased from $1,949,900 to $1,950,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,950,000 to $1,949,900|
Property Listed by: Sphere Realty, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 22nd, 2020 at 10:30pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.