Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4408 Long Champ Dr #18, Austin
Remodeled Lake Austin condo, inside the gates of ACC - Austin’s most prestigious country club that hosts PGA Tour. Designed and renewed by Dick Clark Architects, this lakeside residence features soft-contemporary spaces,wood floors and abundance of natural light. Includes private boat dock and lift with prime access to iconic section of the lake at Pennybacker bridge and Mt. Bonnell. Outdoor living with built-in grill, fireplace and spa-like master suite. Furniture available for purchase excluding art.
- MLS® #1107077
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,037
- Year Built1985
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesLake Privileges, Night Security/Patrol, Security Guard/Safety Office
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, Attached, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionIn Golf Course Community, Private Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, Stucco
- Address4408 Long Champ Dr #18
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionMarina Club Condo Amd
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Shutters, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories3
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Price Change History for 4408 Long Champ Dr #18, Austin, TX (MLS® #1107077)
|Price Reduced from $2,450,000 to $2,375,000|
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 20th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.